Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Mini Post-It Holder

This months theme for CCE was either a bookmark or a mini post-it holder.
I have enough bookmarks to last me a lifetime, so I chose to make and send mini post-it holders.
 
They were so easy to make!
 
It only took me about 20 minutes to make 8- I think it took longer to find the paper I wanted to use!
 
I cut a piece of heavy cardstock at 3 5/8 by 2 1/2.
 
Then I scored at on the long side at 1 5/8 and 2 inches.
 
After I had the holder "formed", I took score tape and placed it down the width of the paper to adhere my ribbon.
 
After the ribbon came the cute little owl, made with the Stampin! Up owl builder punch.
 
That's. It.
 
And they're darling! I hope all the ladies love them!
 



 
The paper is one of those "hot buy" paper stacks from Michaels
Ribbon is from Stampin! Up
Owl is also Stampin! Up
 
Thanks for Stopping by!
 
 
 
Kathleen
 

1 comment:

  1. I love making post-it holders! These are just so cute!!

    ReplyDelete