Thursday, February 19, 2015

Happy Birthday to You!

This past weekend, I packed up my craft stuff and headed to Howell to be with my aunt and scrapping friends for a weekend retreat. And what a fun time we had! We laughed, we ate, we talked, we laughed some more (especially about watching movies!) and we did some crafting too!
 
In previous years and previous weekends away, I made over 100 cards.
 
I don't have that to report this year.... (see above paragraph about talking...)
 
But I did manage to make 50 cards from Friday to Sunday afternoon.
 
I also got very acquainted with my Cricut Explore, so the weekend was not wasted!
 
The first card I made was with a Luigi SVG I found.
 
Man-oh-man! While I am thrilled with the end result, he was an absolute nightmare to put together! I cut him four times, in hopes of making four cards.
 
I kept dropping the tiny pieces and somehow only had enough parts left to make 3 of him, or 3 cards.
 
I only have on pic to share, I was over him when the card was done! Hahaha!
 
 
 
I did add some enamel dots to finish the card.
 
The twine is from Trendy Twine and paper was in my stash!
 
Be sure to come back, I've got even more to show you!
 
 
 
 
Kathleen


No comments:

Post a Comment