Monday, February 23, 2015

Lotus Blossom

I used the new Stampin Up! Lotus Blossom set this past weekend
to make a few thank you cards to have on hand.
 
Its a 2 step stamp, and I was quite frustrated with the process, haha!
 
I went to my trusty friend, YouTube, to figure out what I was doing wrong.
 
I finally figured it out, and the results are wonderful!
 

I really intended to write down the color inks I used, but I quickly forgot over the laughter of the retreat! (I blame Aunt Billie Jo and Dawn!)
 
Here's a few more pictures of this. I made four total.
 


 
I have a few more posts with projects I made from my retreat.
 
I'm sad to say that I've been back a week and STILL haven't unpacked my stuff!
 
Hopefully, I'll get down there and crafting some fun spring stuff!
 
 
 
 
Until next time!
 
 
 
Kathleen <3



1 comment: