Thursday, February 5, 2015

Batman Valentines for my little Valentine

Since I showed off Brandon's Valentines and entered them into a Challenge over at Jaded Blossom, I figured I should share Nathan's Valentines too. (I made these first)
 
He is a total BOY and loves, and I mean LOVES, super hero anything.
 
Batman is his favorite, I'd say.
 
He chose Batman to pass out to his classmates.
 
I used JadedBlossom lollipop die and card mat dies for the black holder and yellow mat.
 
Using my Cricut E2, I cut the batman symbol out using Recollections black cardstock.
 
I wanted SOMETHING to make it seem more valentiney (yes, I know that's not a word), so Nathan allowed me to add a tiny heart jewel on the batman symbol.
 
Heres how they turned out!
 
Pretty cool, huh?!
 
The twine is from Trendy Twine and the stamp is Jaded Blossom.
 
Here's  few more pics

 
We made 27 total, and he has been working hard to sign "Nathan K." on the back of each one.
 
:-)
 
Has anyone noticed the number of blog posts this week?! Hahaha! Lets cross our fingers and hope it continues!
 
 
Until next time!
 
 
Kathleen
 


1 comment:

  1. You are such a good mom!! So fun and creative (as always)!!

    ReplyDelete