Friday, February 6, 2015

Happy Birthday, Donnie!

My Father-in-law's birthday is a few days after Brandon's, February 13th.
(that's why Brandon has grandpa's middle name!)
He loves getting my homemade cards- so much, that one time I threatened to send him a store bought one and the look on his face was priceless!
We don't usually see him on his birthday, so I am always sure to get it in the mail so its there by his Birthday.
 
Ive been playing around with my Cricut Explore a lot lately, and trying new things here and there.
I knew he would love a pop up card so I made one of the ones in CTMH artfully sent cartridge.
 
 
From the front, it just looks like a regular birthday card- but once you open it up....
 
 
Boom! Those cupcakes just kind of jump out at you!
 
The part hat on the front of the card wobbles with the help of an Action Wobble, of course!
 
Heres a few more pics, theres a lot so you can get all the different views!
 
wobbling away!




 
 
I'm quite sure he will love it, and if he doesn't- I'll buy him one next year, haha!
 
 
 
Paper is from DCWV, Birthday Stack
Cardstock is Recollections
Twine is from Trendy Twine
Action Wobbles
and Cricut cartridge was CTMH Artfully Sent
 
 
Thanks for taking  looksee!
 
 
 
Kathleen
 


2 comments:

  1. So super fun!!! You truly are the queen of cricut!!and you rock!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fun! How could he not love it!?!

    ReplyDelete