Thursday, January 15, 2015

Pokemon Birthday Card

This months theme for CCE was either kids birthday or a superhero card.
I chose to make a birthday card, boy specific. It just feels like everything is girly,
and I am always in need of boy cards.
 
I found this cute cut file online and cut it with my cricut explore in Design Space.
 

 
Isn't he cute! Its my son, Brandon's favorite, Pikachu! (hope I spelled that right!)
 
I used Jaded Blossom card mat dies for the white layer. I love their products and these dies make cards go together quickly and add a finished look.
 
The Happy Birthday sentiment is from Sweet Stamp Shop. Their stamps are fun and very affordable.
Sometimes they're too cutsey for my taste, but they worked well with this card.
 
Black ink is momento Tuxedo Black and Stampin! Up Daffodil Delight
 
Heres some more views
 



 
 
I am headed to a crop on Saturday with my Mom and am hoping to have a post a day for you next week! That's an ambitious goal, but I'm going to try!
 
 
Thanks for checking out today's project!
 
 
Kathleen
 


1 comment:

  1. I'll say it again...you are amazing!!! How clever and cute!!! Awesome job!

    ReplyDelete