Sunday, January 11, 2015

As Promised.....

My first crafty post!

I needed a couple of thank you notes for my boys to give to their Grandpa and a friend. Who is a better than Olaf?!


My boys were frozen obsessed when the movie was first out. (even our puppy is named Elsa!)

This cute little Olaf was a download from the Cricut Design Space and cut with my *new* cricut Explore.

The snowflakes and icicles at the top are from Jaded Blossom winter dies set.

The blue twine is Twisted Blueberry from Trendy Twine.

Here's a few different views of the card and some details. I made 3 total, and I am thinking I should whip up a few more to have on hand for the future!

 

 
Whew! I finally did it!
 
 
Thanks for stopping by!
 
 
<3
 
Kathleen


6 comments:

  1. Love it Kathleen!!! Seriously adorable!! Love the JB & TT!!!! Welcome to the wonderful world of blogging!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute cute cute!!!!! Now who wouldn't love this adorable thank you note in their mailbox? The twine looks fabulous! The perfect finishing touch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so stinkin adorable! Love it and the trendy twine is the perfect embellishment!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable set of cards! Love the pretty paper for the background. The snowflakes are gorgeous too. You and I definitely had Olaf and Trendy Twine on our minds!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are totally adorable, Kathleen. And I love that you have some Trendy Twine on your first post.

    Congrats on the new blog and your fist post. :)

    Lesley
    Annie's Paper Boutique & Trendy Twine

    ReplyDelete