Saturday, January 10, 2015

Finally! I started a blog for allll my crafty goodness!

 

I've been looking on all of my crafty friends blogs and thought it was time (past time, actually!) to start my own.

 

I am hoping to post on here a couple of times a week, follow along with other crafty friends blogs, participate in some challenges, and maybe (just maybe!) get a guest spot or short term spot on a design team! (that would be so awesome!)

 

So, click the follow button on the side bar if you're so inclined, and I'll be sure to post a project in the next few days or so! :-)

 

 

Until next time,

 

 

Kathleen K.

4 comments:

  1. I'm loving it!!! So glad you FINALLY did it!!!! Can't wait for your posts :) Crafty hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Janice! You've been such a big help in pushing me to do this! <3

      Delete
  2. Yay!!! This makes me HAPPY!!! can't wait to see your fab creations!!

    ReplyDelete