Sunday, January 25, 2015

My First Pop Up Card

I had a baby shower today that I was invited to, and the mom to be likes paper crafts too.
I (naturally) had to make a fun animal theme card to give the new mom.
I decided to go with a pop up card from CTMH Artfully Sent Cricut Cartridge.
 
Heres my card
 

 
Those cute little onsies were cut out of a sheet of 12x12 cardstock. The stamped grass on the bottom is from Stampin! Up's new Sheltering Tree set.
I also used SU tiny wishes for the Hello Baby and punched it out with the word window punch and modern label punch.
 
Heres a few more views
 




 
The blue twine is trendy twine, Blueberry. It's one of the Original 6 :-)
 
that's all for today, but I do have another post planned for tomorrow!
 
 
Thanks for stopping by!
 
 
Kathleen


2 comments:

  1. I've already told you but telling you again, LOVE this card! Way too cute!!!

    ReplyDelete