Sunday, January 1, 2017

A Christmas Wedding

My Father in law just recently got married the day before
Christmas eve.
It was a beautiful Christmas wedding.

I decided to make them a card (obviously)but I also made them a special little something to go with it.

Lets start with the card first.

I very recently learned how to use the writing feature on my cricut explore.
Oh. My. Gosh.

This totally changes things. My card game just STEPPED up.


The couple was a free SVG I found and its on gold shimmer paper.
Then I used my Cricut markers and wrote out what I wanted.
Bam. Done!

Take that, Hallmark! ;-)

I made them a sweet little ornament

"Our 1st Christmas
as
Mr. & Mrs."

too, with the year on the back

That bulb is plastic, because I needed a larger flat space and I couldn't find glass to fit.


Thanks for stopping by!

Kathleen

No comments:

Post a Comment