Thursday, December 1, 2016

I'm backkkk!!!!

April 2015.... Wait, What?!

That was indeed the last time I blogged. Shame, Shame!

A LOT has changed since then, believe me!

Last April we bought a new house and moved in May. We went on a huge family vacation to Tennessee in between closing and moving- that was great! We had a busy busy summer. I found out I was losing my job in October and my last day was February 1st. We decided (Eric and I) that I was going to try the whole "stay at home mom" thing....

oh, and I had a BABY! Lily Marie graced us with her presence June 20, 2016. Our family is FULL and complete. Ive been crafting still, even if I haven't shared with all of my bloggy friends. I'm hopeful that now I can get on a regular crafting and blogging schedule and share my creations with all of you! Watch tomorrow for a post with some crafty goodness! :)

Kathleen

1 comment: