Friday, April 10, 2015

Another Birthday Wish!

So  I totally did it again....
 
 I haven't blogged since March 18th! Eeeek!
 
Well I haven't really crafted much, but I do have a few things to share this coming week.
 
I made this fairy card for my Mother in law on her Birthday!
 
 
I finally tried the 'Bokeh' technique that everyone is doing.
My review is that I am simply not patient enough for it.
Its pretty and ethereal, but it is also very messy and takes too long.
 
I used (my favorite) card mat dies from Jaded Blossom and stamps from
Sweet Stamp Shop. The sweet fairy is from A Childs First Year Cricut cartridge.
I sprayed the entire card with glimmer mist to make it sparkle!
 
Heres a few more views:



 
That's it for now, but I have more posts scheduled!
 
 
Kathleen
 


1 comment: