Tuesday, January 13, 2015

and another Thank You card....

This seems to just be the month of Thank You notes.
 
My cousins had us over for New Years Eve and we had a blast! We are usually working on NYE and this year we were off. My cousins had a kid friendly party, and that just ROCKS when you have little ones!
 
They have a Boxer named Zeke, and my dudes just LOVE him to pieces!
 
I was browsing SVGcuttingfiles.com and found a boxer! I knew I had to make a Thank You card for them using it!
 
 
I mean, how CUTE is this guy?!?
 
He has minimal fuss on him, he is a boy after all! ;-)
 
I did use some glossy accents on his white socks and chest, and some white gel pen to accent his eyes.
 
As always- the twine is from Trendy Twine. (pretty much all I use)
The stamp and label punch is from Stampin! Up.
I am loving enamel dots so much right now, but I totally do not remember where I found the ones I used on this card! (oops! Ill try to be better about that!)
 
Here's a few more views. Hopefully they've received this by now!
 
 
 



 
 
Until next time!
 
 
Kathleen
 


1 comment:

  1. You are just a whiz with SVG's and the Cricut! I'm in awe!! This is soooo cute!!!

    ReplyDelete